The Power of Mindset Trading: Become Successful in Forex, Stocks and Other Financial Markets. Martijn Luijckx

ISBN: 9781500262792

Published: June 20th 2014

Paperback

216 pages


Description

The Power of Mindset Trading: Become Successful in Forex, Stocks and Other Financial Markets.  by  Martijn Luijckx

The Power of Mindset Trading: Become Successful in Forex, Stocks and Other Financial Markets. by Martijn Luijckx
June 20th 2014 | Paperback | PDF, EPUB, FB2, DjVu, AUDIO, mp3, ZIP | 216 pages | ISBN: 9781500262792 | 5.66 Mb

The Power of Mindset Trading Many traders are looking for the holy grail of trading, but cant find it. They search in the wrong direction or too far away. They under estimate the mental power of trading, or they dont know how to reach this holyMoreThe Power of Mindset Trading Many traders are looking for the holy grail of trading, but cant find it. They search in the wrong direction or too far away. They under estimate the mental power of trading, or they dont know how to reach this holy grail in themselves. We need to learn to think and act differently, create a new mind set, one which often goes against our nature.

Before you can achieve this you have a long way to go. This book will help you. The Power of Mindset Trading is all about the mindset you need to be succesful in trading. It shows you how to achieve great results by working on yourself. And it tells you how you do that. This book has allready saved many Dutch traders, lots of money.

Traders and investors, who add loss to loss, have to start looking at themselves, and not at the volatility of the markets. Many of the pitfalls are retraceable to emotional trading, which can leave massive holes in a traders portfolio. According to the writers of The Power of Mindset Trading only 20% of trading is knowledge, the other 80% is in your head.

This is also the most important message of the book. Trading requires behaviour which goes against your intuition. This is why the many pitfalls to the traders are discussed. The fear to lose, getting out of a transaction to early, ignore their earlier decisions or trade too often. Many traders will sadly recognise themselves in this.

-De Financiele Telegraaf, the Netherlands, 6 October 2012 With the publication of this book, the website thepowerofmindsettradingbook.com was launched. On this website traders can do several tests to test their discipline, mindset, emotion and passion.



Enter the sum





Related Archive Books



Related Books


Comments

Comments for "The Power of Mindset Trading: Become Successful in Forex, Stocks and Other Financial Markets.":


mowia.pl

©2010-2015 | DMCA | Contact us